- This event has passed.
IL CCL PART 2
May 13, 2021 @ 11:00 am - 3:30 pm
IL Concealed Carry Class
16 Hour Course (4 PART CLASS)
(Includes curriculum, range time, 1 target, safety gear rental & Certificate per completion)
Application Assistance: $10.00 l FINGERPRINTING COST: $65.00
RENTAL & AMMO: $15.00 (ONLY FOR .22 LR)
** LICENSE FEE IS NOT INCLUDED. THE COST TO THE STATE IS $150.00. **
Each Student must provide the following:
A suitable Firearm (NOT included in class price)
– If you do not have a firearm, one may be provided to you for a fee of: $15.00 (Only for .22LR)
– NO derringers, or firearms without a trigger guard. NO single actions revolvers or any firearm considered unsafe by the instructor. Firearm must be cased and unloaded.
– If shooting a semi-auto, you will need 2-3 magazines. If shooting a revolver speed loaders are encouraged.*First 8 Hours – YOU WILL NOT NEED YOUR FIREARM THIS DAY (CLASSROOM ONLY)
*Second 8 Hours – YOU WILL NEED YOUR FIREARM THIS DAY (RANGE QUALIFICATION)*NO FIREARMS OR LIVE AMMO IS ALLOWED IN THE CLASSROOM.
INSTRUCTOR WILL ADVISE WHEN TO GET YOUR FIREARM/AMMO FROM YOUR VEHICLE.*
30 rounds of ammo (NOT included in class price)
– You will fire 30 rounds to meet the qualification.
(10 Rounds @ 5 YD’s l 10 Rounds @ 7 YD’s l 10 Rounds @ 10 YD’s)
– If you do not pass the shooting portion with a score of 70% you will need another 30 rounds.
Hearing & Eye protection Rental Included
*You do not need to have a FOID card to take the class but you must legally be able to be in possession of a firearm and ammo. You can apply for the FOID at the same time as the permit.*
*In order to receive any credit, you must provide documentation for successful completion of prior training course(s). Check the isp.state.il.us/firearm website to see the list of credited classes.*
Please note the following:
Unsafe actions will be cause for immediate disqualification from class. NO REFUNDS.
Must pass shooting qualification with 70% or higher. If you do not pass. NO REFUNDS.
*WE WILL WORK WITH YOU! WE WILL NOT LET YOU FAIL!*
Must be at least 20 years of age or older to take the class. 21 to apply for the permit.
Dress Code: NO high heel shoes, boots or wedges, open toed shoes or low cut shirts.
Cancellation Policy: You may reschedule your class without penalty.