Website Eagle Sports Range
Our Sales Associates must uphold our un-intimidating atmosphere and ensure that all customers receive the best experience. Responsibilities include generating sales and securing customer retention. Sales associates will work directly with customers to pinpoint their exact desired purchases and goals.
*All Sales Associates are required to hold/obtain a current certification as an NRA Pistol Instructor or State Registered Firearms Instructor and NRA Range Safety Officer or Chief Range Safety Officer.
RESPONSIBILITIES (May include and is not limited to the following)
- Understand and promote the company’s products and services
- Help meet and exceed sales goals
- Product explanation and demonstration
- Proactively address waiting customers
- Help customers make informed decisions based on their needs and desires
- Monitor inventory levels and help replenish in stock products
- Helping to clean / organize / maintain the cleanliness of our Facility
Comfortable and bright indoor facility.
Position will require standing for the duration of a shift with frequent moving or lifting of objects weighing potentially 50 lbs. or more.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must possess a valid FOID card
- Full time with weekend availability
- Proficient with software operation
- Must understand and abide by all state and federal regulations.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service/sales experience.
- Be willing to obtain required certifications as needed.
- Strong Initiative
- Ability to multitask
- Continuous strive to
- learn and improve
- Ensures customer advocacy at all times
NOTE: The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, activities or responsibilities of the position. Duties, activities and responsibilities may be updated, added or reassigned per management’s discretion at any time with or without notice.