Website Eagle Sports Range
The role of our cashiers and front desk receptionists is to be the first and last impression on our customers. Amongst welcoming guests as they enter, our cashiers will answer questions, direct customers to their desired department/resource, answer phone calls and process customer transactions.
RESPONSIBILITIES (May include and is not limited to the following)
- Welcoming customers as they enter as well as wishing them a good day as they exit.
- Create/update new/current customer profiles.
- Assist Customers with FOID & CCL Applications.
- Process firearm, ammunition, and range check in transactions while abiding by all state and federal regulations
- Helping to clean / organize / maintain the cleanliness of our Facility.
Comfortable and bright indoor facility.
Position will require standing for the duration of a shift with frequent moving or lifting of objects weighing potentially 50 lbs. or more.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must possess a valid FOID card
- Full time with weekend availability
- Proficient with software operation
- Must understand and abide by all state and federal regulations.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service/sales experience.
- Be willing to obtain required certifications as needed.
- Strong Initiative
- Ability to multitask
- Continuous strive to
- learn and improve
- Ensures customer advocacy at all times
NOTE: The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, activities or responsibilities of the position. Duties, activities and responsibilities may be updated, added or reassigned per management’s discretion at any time with or without notice.