Website Eagle Sports Range
Range Safety Officers ensure proper firearm safety rules are practiced at all times.
*All Range Safety Officers are required to hold/obtain a current rating as an NRA Range Safety Officer or Chief Range Safety Officer and NRA Pistol Instructor or State Registered Firearms Instructor.
RESPONSIBILITIES (May include and is not limited to the following)
- Inspect/watch Ranges for any damages/malfunctions.
- Patrol assigned Range to ensure customer safety and range rules are followed.
- Provide detailed and adequate Safety briefings to shooters entering the range.
- Daily range cleaning.
- Garbage disposal and placing a new bag in the bin & peeling back new sticky mat.
- Replacing target T’s and clothes pins for target carriers as needed.
- Everyone is expected to wipe down frequently touched areas and objects at least once during their assigned shift.
Comfortable and bright indoor facility.
Position will require standing for the duration of a shift with frequent moving or lifting of objects weighing potentially 50 lbs. or more.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must possess a valid FOID card
- Full time with weekend availability
- Must understand and abide by all state and federal regulations.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service/sales experience.
- Be willing to obtain required certifications as needed.
- Strong Initiative
- Ability to multitask
- Continuous strive to
- learn and improve
- Ensures customer advocacy at all times
NOTE: The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, activities or responsibilities of the position. Duties, activities and responsibilities may be updated, added or reassigned per management’s discretion at any time with or without notice.