Website Eagle Sports Range
As a Gunsmith at Eagle Sports Range you will be responsible for fulfilling customers desired work orders. Work orders range from cleanings to repairs and are all overseen by our Lead Gunsmith. Daily cleanings and maintenance of facility firearms must be prioritized.
RESPONSIBILITIES (May include and is not limited to the following)
- Answer customer questions.
- Cleanings for customers firearms as well as business rentals and training guns.
- Log incoming work orders.
- Update open work orders to reflect any changes and submit upon completion.
- Maintain superb organization.
- Adhere to all OSHA compliant regulations.
Comfortable and bright indoor facility.
Position will require standing for the duration of a shift with frequent moving or lifting of objects weighing potentially 50 lbs. or more.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must possess a valid FOID card
- Full time with weekend availability
- Must understand and abide by all state and federal regulations.
- Minimum 1 year of customer service/sales experience.
- Be willing to obtain required certifications as needed.
- Strong Initiative
- Ability to multitask
- Continuous strive to
- learn and improve
- Ensures customer advocacy at all times
NOTE: The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties, activities or responsibilities of the position. Duties, activities and responsibilities may be updated, added or reassigned per management’s discretion at any time with or without notice.